If you’re Awesome, please apply!
Action First Aid is one of Ontario’s fastest growing training agencies and has been delivering exceptional customer service and a unique training experience to individuals and companies for over 20 years now! Action First Aid has a current instructor base of over 80, but we are looking to expand our reach in some key major city centres and rural communities across Ontario.
Action First Aid also specializes in Defibrillator Sales and offers training and full support on every AED in the Canadian market. All of our Action First Aid Instructors have an opportunity to become AED Ambassadors within their own communities to help get involved, spread the word and help place more defibrillators, closer to people because we in the industry all understand that every second counts in SCA!
- We offer flexible hours that can be tailored around your current schedule
- Above industry standard compensation – our contractor rates range from $23.50 to $30.00 an hour!
- Valuable work experience for those looking to further themselves in the healthcare industry
- Become a part of a very positive team!
- Give back to the community you live in by sharing your professional knowledge and experience and empowers others around you with the skills and confidence to ‘take action’
- Preferred – professional work experience as a Firefighter, Paramedic, Nurse
- The ability to travel to courses
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable in front of people, positive attitude and an interest in helping others
If you are interested please reach out to:
Trish Murphy, Instructor Manager
1-866-347-7824 ext. 224