- Emergency Scene Management
- Adult, Child & Infant CPR – 1 and 2 rescuer
- Adult, Child & Infant Choking – 1 and 2 rescuer
- Adult, Child & Infant AR – 1 and 2 rescuer
- AED Training
- Bag valve mask
- Spinal considerations – modified jaw thrust
- Signs & Symptoms of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
What You Receive:
- AED Training & CPR Manual
- Wallet certification card
- Annual CPR training is strongly recommended
Choose CPR level BLS (formerly HCP – health care provider) when registering for an upcoming CPR course.
Our BIG & BRIGHT training centres are located in Barrie, Vaughan & Bracebridge.
We also regularly deliver courses at Georgian College campuses.
If you would like to book private training for your group please call us at 1-866-FIRST-AID