Learn how YOU can bring Mental Health First Aid into your community.
International evaluations and feedback have found the following outcomes for participants undertaking an MHFA course:
- Increased awareness of signs and symptoms of the most common mental health problems
- Decreased stigma related to mental health
- Increased confidence interacting with individuals experiencing a mental health problem or crisis
- Increased help actually provided to individuals in crisis or experiencing a mental health problem
- Mental Health Problems and Stigma
- Substance-related Disorders
- Mood-related Disorders
- Anxiety and Trauma-related Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
What You Receive:
Offered through the Mental Health Commission of Canada
MHFA Canada is an evidence based program of The Mental Health Commission of Canada.
Our BIG & BRIGHT training centres are located in Barrie, Vaughan & Bracebridge.
We also regularly deliver courses at Georgian College campuses.
If you would like to book private training for your group please call us at 1-866-FIRST-AID