- Roles & Responsibilities of the First Aider
- Emergency Scene Management
- Adult CPR & AED Training – Level C and HCP can be added
- Unconsciousness and Fainting
- Severe Bleeding & Wound Care
- Head Injuries & Spinal Management
- Medical Conditions – Asthma, Diabetes, Anaphylaxis, Seizures
- Multiple Casualty Management
- Bone & Joint Injuries
- Child & Infant CPR (optional)
- 2 Rescuer CPR
- Chest Injuries
- Heat & Cold Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Poisons, Bites and Stings
What You Receive:
- First Aid Manual, Wallet Card and Wall Certificate (if requested)
- Certification valid for 3 years.
CPR & AED recertification strongly recommended annually.
Action First Aid can re-certify any previous student who still holds a valid SFA certification. We can not accept participants holding an SFA certification from another training provider (it’s the law).
Recertification Price: $110 - $120
Effective August 31, 2015, Ontario child care workers will be required to have Standard First Aid with Child and Infant CPR training (level C)
In December 2014, the Child Care Modernization Act, 2014, was passed by the Ontario Legislature and received Royal Assent. This new act will replace the Day Nurseries Act with a new Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014. The Child Care Modernization Act, 2014 will be proclaimed on August 31, 2015.
First Aid Training Requirements for Child Care Staff in Ontario
- Resource Teacher: valid certification in standard first aid, including infant and child CPR
- Staff Training and Development: valid certification in standard first aid, including infant and child CPR
Choose CPR level C when booking your course.
Our BIG & BRIGHT training centres are located in Barrie, Bracebridge & Ottawa.
If you would like to book private training for your group please call us at 1-866-FIRST-AID