- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention & Education
- Signs & Symptoms – Heart Attack & Stroke
- Emergency Scene Management
- Adult CPR
- AED – identifying the parts and use of the machine
- Proper pad placement and maintenance
- Special considerations when using the AED (implantable pacemakers, hypothermia, wet surfaces, conductive surfaces, medicine patches, hairy chest, physical trauma etc.)
- AED maintenance (daily self-check, battery or electrode replacement)
- Follow up in the event of an incident
What You Receive:
- All partipants will have lots of hands on practice throughout the entire program. It is our committment to you, that by the end of the program, every participant has the confidence and skills necessary to step in, and use the machine in the event of an incident.
- Certificate of Completion – Valid for 1 Year
CPR & AED recertification strongly recommended annually.
Our BIG & BRIGHT training centres are located in Barrie, Vaughan & Bracebridge.
We also regularly deliver courses at Georgian College campuses.
If you would like to book private training for your group please call us at 1-866-FIRST-AID