- Roles & Responsibilities of the First Aider
- Emergency Scene Management
- Adult CPR & AED Training – Level C and HCP can be added
- Choking, Unconsciousness and Fainting
- Severe Bleeding & Wound Care
- Head Injuries & Spinal Management
- Medical Conditions – Asthma, Diabetes, Anaphylaxis, Seizures
What You Receive:
- First Aid Manual, Wallet Card and Wall Certificate (if requested)
- Certification valid for 3 years.
CPR & AED recertification strongly recommended annually.
Our BIG & BRIGHT training centres are located in Barrie, Vaughan & Bracebridge.
We also regularly deliver courses at Georgian College campuses.
If you would like to book private training for your group please call us at 1-866-FIRST-AID