The Babysitting Program
Price: $60 plus HST
This highly interactive hands-on babysitter's program will properly prepare you to become a great babysitter! Our focus is to give you the confidence and skills necessary to keep kids safe, happy and healthy while they are in your care.
- The safe way to find a job
- Preparing for an interview
- Preparing for your first job
- Understanding the different needs of infants/toddlers
- pre-schoolers and school age children
- Awareness and prevention of injuries in and around the home - for all ages
- Making a 911 call - special interactive training
- Basic First Aid for the following emergencies:
- severe allergic reactions
- diabetic emergencies
- an introduction to CPR
We go the Extra Step to ensure your Child is Prepared in an Emergency!
Paramedic students come for an interactive visit to our Babysitting and Home Alone courses, to discuss the importance of calling 911, and educate the participants with an interactive, hands on demonstration of what it would look like when Paramedics arrive to a scene, or their house after they have called 911. Our students are exposed to this valuable experience to help ease any hesitation when needing to call 911, or if Emergency services is ever having to come to their home. Students are able to ask the Paramedic students questions, and touch and try some of their equipment in a safe, relaxed environment.
All participants will receive The Babysitter's Manual & Card and a re-usable contact information booklet. Students need to bring a peanut-free lunch.
Program runs from 9:00AM - 4:00PM. Parents are asked to arrive at 3:30PM for a student lead presentation.
Download our Brochure