Emergency First Aid with CPR & AED
Instruction Time: This program is normally provided in one 8 hour day.
Price: $95 - $110 plus HST
This interactive, hands-on program includes training on the following topics:
- Roles & Responsibilities of the First Aider
- Emergency Scene Management
- Adult CPR & AED Training - Level C and HCP can be added
- Unconsciousness and Fainting
- Severe Bleeding & Wound Care
- Head/Spinal Management
- Medical Conditions - Asthma, Diabetes, Anaphylaxis, Seizures
Please contact us to discuss group training at our facility or yours.
* WSIB approved (Regulation 1101) & federally approved.
** Director approved for OWWCO (Ontario Water Wastewater Certification) - Continuing Education
Participant receives: First Aid Manual, Wallet Card - valid for 3 years. CPR & AED recertification strongly recommended annually.
Download our Brochure