- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED (M5066A)
- 8 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Red Carrying Case
- 2 sets of Adult Smart Pads (one pre-installed, one backup)
- Battery installed (good for 4 years)
- AED/CPR First Aid Kit (includes CPR mask, gloves, razor, towel, antiseptic wipe and paramedic scissors)
- 3D AED wall sign & 2 entry door stickers
- CPR/AED Poster
- Includes a SaveStation Alarm Cabinet – Standard (retail value: $245!)
- Access to online educational videos assets for training, and pad/battery replacement
- Owners Manual
- AED Tracking & FULL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Pediatric pads are optional and sold separately – click here for product information
- Safe, reliable and easy to use
- Based on industry-leading technology
- Only treats shockable heart rhythms
- Easy to use
- Guides you with interactive voice instructions
- Senses and adapts to your actions
- Provides CPR coaching
- Comes with a 4-year battery
- Runs daily self-tests for readiness, virtually no maintenance needed
- If HeartStart detects a problem, it chirps loudly to alert owner
- Weighs just 1.5 kg (3.3 lb.) Take it wherever you go.
Turns on with easy-to-use pull handle
Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case and battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. Simply pull up the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
Safely delivers maximum shock strength – Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current – to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose – to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
Ready when needed
Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Replaceable SMART Pads Cartridges
The cartridge contains two adhesive pads that are placed on the patient’s bare skin as indicated by the pictures on the pads. The pad are “smart” because they sense when they have been removed from the cartridge and when each has been applied to the patient, adjusting the voice instructions to your actions. With the patented “Quick Shock” therapy, the Onsite is among the fastest in class at delivering a shock after CPR.
The HeartStart OnSite can be used on patients of any age, including infants and children. OnSite senses when the special infant/child SMART pads Cartridge is installed. It automatically adjusts to a lower energy level more appropriate for infants and children, and also provides coaching for performing infant/child CPR.
When EMS arrive
Should EMS need a summary of care, it can be retrieved from the defibrillator’s internal memory. An EMS provider simply presses the i-button and HeartStart OnSite verbally recounts events from its last clinical use.
Learn how to use this AED! CPR/AED Training Videos:
|Waveform||Truncated Exponential Biphasic. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance.|
|Energy||Single energy output.
Adult: nominal 150 Joules into a 50 ohm load.
Infant/Child: nominal 50 Joules into a 50 ohm load.
Automatically set based on type of SMART Pads cartridge installed.
|Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time||Typically less than 20 seconds.|
|Protocol||Voice prompts and indicators guide user through protocol. Follows preconfigured settings. Can be modified with HeartStart Event Review software.|
|Voice Instructions||Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator.|
|CPR Voice Coaching||Voice instructions in adult and infant/child CPR available at user’s option.|
|Shock Delivery||Via adhesive pads placed on patient’s bare skin as illustrated on pads.|
|Controls||Green cartridge handle, Green On/Off button, Blue i-button, Orange shock button.|
|Indicators||Ready light; Blue i-button; Caution light.|