Course Cancellation Policy
For Corporate Clients
We understand that 'things happen' and you may be required to move or cancel your course on behalf of the company. We feel that we have a very fair cancellation policy that allows our corporate clients to cancel or reschedule when the required notice is provided.
Moving a course to another date:
- Action First Aid will move your scheduled course date to another day when provided with 5 business days’ notice.
Cancelling a course:
- To receive a full refund, Action First Aid must receive notice at least 7 business days prior to the scheduled course date. Cancellations made with less than 7 business days’ notice will not be refunded.
The following charges will apply if 7 business day's notice are not provided:
- $450.00 for a half day program
- $650.00 for a full day program
- $1000.00 for a two-day program
Please note our office is not open on the weekend.
We value the partnership with our clients and it is at the discretion of Action First Aid to modify this policy based on each individual circumstance.
Extreme weather or other emergencies:
The health and safety of your employees and our instructor is always our number one priority. Action First Aid reserves the right to waive all fees for cancelling or moving your program, given special weather conditions, that are beyond your control or in the best interest of our instructor.
EMERGENCY NUMBER FOR AFTER-HOURS PROGRAMS
Action First Aid has an emergency number that allows you to speak to our staff after-hours if there is a problem that requires immediate attention. Please use this number for urgent situations that cannot wait until the next business day.
Emergency after-hours number: (705) 417-1938