Our instructors will safely guide participants in a socially distanced workspace.
- Prior to participant arrival all surfaces and equipment will be sanitized. This includes both inside the classroom and publicly accessible areas within the training centre.
- We will provide you with your own equipment and sanitation products in a marked section of the classroom that is socially distanced from other participants.
- We are making sure all participants are personally screened for COVID-19 symptoms and signs of possible contractility the day of the course.
Requirements of Participants
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to the start of the course. PLEASE SIGN WAIVER (please bring your own pen or pencil)
- All participants are required to wear a face mask. Disposable masks will be available for purchase should you not have one upon arrival.
- All participants will also be asked wellness screening questions prior to entering the classroom.
- If a participant is not feeling well either prior to the course we will re-schedule the course at no extra cost. Please stay home.
- Participants will be asked to please respect social distancing practices, wash and/or sanitize hands before entering the training space as well as frequently throughout the duration of the training.
If you have any questions or concerns about protocols we have put in place, please contact us.