Are you Eating too much Sugar?
Try the Action First Aid “Vial Method” challenge
The average Canadian consumes approximately 100 grams of sugar EVERYDAY!!! That is equivalent to 25 teaspoons!! High sugar consumption is directly contributing to the development of type 2 diabetes, heart disease & stroke, cancer, kidney disease, depression and ADHD, just to name a few. We need to make a change – NOW!
Action First Aid has developed an interactive, effective presentation to help you truly understand the challenges we face with sugar consumption. You will leave feeling empowered and motivated to manage your sugar levels and take away strategies to share and inspire your family and friends! The prevention of disease is truly in your hands – start with reducing your sugar consumption and you will be well on your way to a healthier, happier, YOU!!Sugar is in everything! It is very difficult to stay within the recommended levels, given our busy lifestyle and affinity for the sweeter things in life!
In this 1 Hour Interactive Workshop You will Learn:
- The importance of sugar for our bodies
- How much sugar is recommended and where it should come from
- The content of sugar in many of our favourite foods
- How to read food labels and understand the sugar content
- Strategies to lower your daily intake
- The importance of avoiding “highs and lows” throughout the day
Take home! Each participant will receive the “Action First Aid Interactive Sugar Challenge” for you and your family - guaranteed to make you think before you consume!
Download our Brochure