An outdoor SaveStation monitors and reports rescue status, the presence of the AED and surrounding conditions. It provides real-time information concerning the use of the AED and ensures the internal cabinet temperature supports the effective operating range of an AED.
- Robust, weather-tested AED cabinet.
- Operates in extreme hot and cold.
- Universal branding for easy recognition.
- W: 18.5” H: 70.186” D: 8”
- Backlit LED SaveStation identification ‘halo’
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor use
- Freestanding tower unit – floor or concrete pad installation
- 110-volt direct wire, reduces to 24V DC SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) internal cabinet power for safety
- Automatic temperature-controlled cabinet to maintain ideal AED operating temperature in both cold and hot climate conditions
- Real-time cabinet and AED monitoring – AED status, presence, temperature
- Alarmed audible and visual alarm upon opening
- Rechargeable back-up battery for in case of power supply failure
- Opportunity for advertising