Now Hiring Instructors across Ontario
Action First Aid is currently looking to hire dynamic, professional individuals with either a Nursing, Firefighter or Paramedic background who are interested in teaching our fun, interactive scenario based First Aid program. We are actively looking for people in Thunder Bay, North Bay, Sudbury, Ottawa Durham, Vaughan, Mississauga, and Barrie.
Established in 1997, Action First Aid is one of Ontario’s largest WSIB approved training agencies and is responsible for servicing companies all over Ontario as well as nationally for some of our larger clients. We specialize in Standard First Aid, CPR and AED training and are also a national distributor of Phillips and Cardiac Science Defibrillators.
• We offer flexible hours that can be tailored to your current schedule
• Above industry standard compensation-Our contractor rates range from $23.50 to $27 an hour!
• Valuable work experience for those looking to further themselves in the healthcare industry
• Work experience in Nursing, Firefighting or Paramedicine
• The ability to travel to courses
• Have a Current First Aid/CPR certification
• Strong public speaking skills and the ability to establish a positive, exciting and fun learning environment!
Apply for North Bay
Apply for Ottawa
Apply for Thunder Bay
Apply for Sudbury